Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day Weekend!

This weekend was a busy weekend, but very fun at that! It's so nice to have Jen home! I always knew there was something missing! I have so much work to do at the moment, and all I want to do go for a long bike ride through Oakville or Milton! However this weekend did seem a lot longer than 2 days for some reason, and this morning when i woke up I shed a small tear!
Friday I went to Mye Japanese Restaurant in Oakville, very yummy, but a tad bit over priced! (but that's Oakville for ya) then we met up with Heather and Lyndon for a beer at Kings Arms (yes I drank beer! a corona though!) It turned out to be a late night, but very fun at that. Saturday I went to Yoga, very tough class! But it seems i am back! Then Jen and I went for lunch at Stoneys, where she gave me a top from my fav store Topshop!! ahh! I miss Topshop!! I then got ready super fast and went to my cousin Elecia's wedding reception get-together, where my sis and dad joined. It was great to see everyone! Cake was picture perfect. Afterwards, we then headed in a car and went downtown to the Intercontinental bar (Proof..or something like that) Met up at Chris' house before hand, and then joined up with some friends. Great outdoor bar, but the drinks were an arm and leg. When my first tab came to $10.50, I was like, um I just ordered one drink. She looked at me like I was second rate or something, and was like "Ya that's how much one drink cost"....well sorrrry! We all had a late night, and passed out in the cabbie on the way home! ha! Sunday, super tired and all Chris and I went for a bike ride, and my heart almost gave out! I did manage to hold my own though! At times it felt like we were in the dessert! The weekend then ended  where I cooked a joint fathers day dinner! YUMMY! Ahhhh and that's my sigh after a long and awesome busy weekend! I could have many more of those. Sorry for sharing, I know you all must be asleep by now! Peace and Love! xo
Ps. Jodie and I made my dad a collage of photos...arent we so thoughtful and creative. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome weekend....best of the summer and a lot more to come!!! love you xx