Tuesday, August 28, 2007

2nd Day of Classes

Well it's official, I am in teacher's college, this new chapter in my life has started...had my 2nd day of classes today...so far so good! I just have to figure out my transportation to and from. Anyone know of someone who lives at Ossington & Queen that I could use their place to park my wheels? As of right now I am parking outside the Drake hotel but it's going to get a little pricey doing that everyday. Well for some reason as I sat down to write an entry I thought I had a lot to say...and now I am searching for words...I guess it's because I am not use to waking up in the 6's! Morning person here I come. Well just about to head out for a bike ride - perfect day...and it's only 1:45...lovely!
Ps. Picture: I didn't receive the memo on the weekend...red/orange shirts only!

No comments: