Monday, August 20, 2007

Tid Bits

Tid Bit #1: Sorry to all those who are working right now...but now that I have some mornings off (well at least until next week) I have been tuning into Regis & Kelly. I have always been a fan of their show, but as I write they are on in the back ground and they are showing clips from previous Halloween shows...and let me tell you they are hilarious! Especially love how they dressed up as Brad and Angelina. Ha! They are a perfect morning show pair and both compliment each other. I also love that Kelly puts her self right out there, and how Regis just watches her and laughs...and of course puts his funny 2 sense in. Love.
Tid Bit #2: My bible has arrived! A few weeks before the month end I get a nice little surprise in the mail (received last week); the newest InStyle magazine! I love love love this mag! And seeing as fall is just around the corner, the size of this months (September) issue is enormous! I have already done a once over, but I need a couple hours to do a thorough read through. Pick up yours today, you won't be disappointed!
Tid Bit #3: Movie Review: Because of the not so sweet weather over the weekend I watched 1.5 movies. 1. "Fracture" (w Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling) Great movie! A couple twists and turns. I kind of predicted what would happen, but I love the way the movie played out. "Willy, you old sport" 2. Watched the 2nd half of "We are Marshall". This is football movie, based on a true story with Matthew McConaughey and Mathew Fox. Such a tragic story, and every so often I couldn't help to think how tragic it would have been to go through what the community in the movie had to endure. Won't give away the story line....but I would recommend it as a rental (as well as Fracture). "....We are....Marshall!!"
Tid Bit #4: Teddy & Moo: New celeb website. Lindsay hooked me up with this site...and seeing as I only really like looking at the pics of celebs (gotta see what they are wearing)...this is the perfect site for me. It is only pictures...and it is constantly uploading new pics throughout the day. (see side bar if you want to check it out)
ps. what's with this weather?
pps. I start school on Monday...oh my gosh!

No comments: