Sunday, August 26, 2007

4 nights with the girls...

Today was a day of reflecting, or should I say relaxing and detoxing? It seems the summer is coming to an end. For the entire month of August I promised myself not to think about labour day weekend and the months ahead....but now it's a little too close for comfort and I can't believe I start school tomorrow and Jen, and Kim leaving me by week end (Jen's here a wee bit longer!). Jen, Kim and I decided to enjoy each others company and attached ourselves to each others hips for 4 nights! Starting Wednesday night going to Friday...our little 3'some headed to Ashleigh's cottage where we met up with some old high school friends and played charades, uker, 3 man, and 20 questions, while also swimming, chatting, chillin' and enjoying cocktails! It's as if we all haven't missed a beat. We then headed to Bryce retreat (still raining the entire time of course) and managed to avoid any porcupines that may have crossed our path and continued with our many life discussions (while swimming, eating, yoga, pong, and sauna's in between). On Saturday we headed back to the city where we met up at Christina's and joined her at a party and a roof top patio at Pur. Sigh! I couldn't have asked for a better time with Jen and Kim...it's also nice to know that before they head back to Dublin and Kim to Montreal that we got to spend an amazing time with each other, no matter how tired we are at this moment. (A million and more pictures were taken over the last few days...but they are on other peoples cameras...will share later).
This morning Jen, Chris and I went for a walk through Chris' neighbourhood and walked to where I will be going to school for the next year or so (Ossington & Queen) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with school tomorrow, and a new chapter!!!!
You;ll be a great teacher one day.
Mom xo