Monday, August 13, 2007

The Hills

Well just in the midst of watching Regis and Kelly, and Lauren Conrad was on the show. Season 3 of the Hills is on tonight. Yes I am a fan...it happened very suddenly; one day I was flicking through the channels and saw "This Hills" on MTV. I had heard it was a show that was entertaining (in a no brainer sense), so since nothing else was on I decided to tune in....and of course it was a day MTV was playing several episodes in a row...and that's how it all started.Even though I don't recommend the show to anyone under 20, I do find with my values and morals in place that I can kick up my feet, sit back and enjoy the drama of 20 somethings living in LA (the hills)...and of course my fav part see what they are all wearing! (hopefully this season we won't see too much of Spencer...oh man he is a dork...too cool for school) (Lauren use to be my fav, but she is getting a little to dramatic for me...so Whitney has taken over top spot)
Tune in tonight for Season 3 of The Hills on MTV!
(will post later)

No comments: