Monday, January 7, 2008

Day two..

So after work today I made my way over to the hospital to see mommy, daddy, nana, grandpa, my auntie gwyn, cousin elecia and Mitchell...and let me tell you Mitchell was cute yesterday but today he is even cuter!! I just can't get over the little noises he makes, and when he yawns I just can't help but smile! He definitely has some personality! I am leaving to go to Ireland on Thursday for a week, so I have decided to take more than enough pictures (also videos too!) to show Andrew and so I can keep staring at them when I am gone, I also can't wait to see Andrew again....and to visit Topshop where I will grab some more lil outfits for Mitchell to represent! I got him the cutest onsie that looks as if he is in a rock band last time I was there! ahhh!
Thank you everyone who sent your wishes...I have passed them all on to Jodie and Matt xo ~ I promise not to post pictures everyday...but give me a little time to gush over my nephew and to get use to the idea my sister is a mom and has a son! wow! Good luck to the new family who is at home right now, settling into this new chapter!
Ps. I also want to say congratulations to Angela & Jason! Amazing news! You both are going to be such amazing parents!
Pps. Did anyone see Cashmere Mafia on Sunday night? (The new Sex & The City)...with our exciting news I forgot to PVR it...but want to know if it has potential.
(if you click on the pictures you will be able to see them much better..fyi)

No comments: