Sunday, January 6, 2008

Introducing...Mitchell Robert Binkley


Today the most amazing thing happened...my sister gave birth to a baby boy!! Even though I had 9 months to prepare for his arrival I didn't know one could be over joyed and in such awe upon his arrival! Mitchell is the cutest lil' thing I have EVER seen! I am so happy for Jodie and Matt, they are going to be such great parents! and jodie was fabulous today! I am still a little speechless and unsure of what to say...but I do know the next generation is here and I can't be more happier and blessed to have Mitchell Robert Binkley in all our lives!

4 comments:

little h. said...

um ok sooo details please! weight? length? TOA? hee hee. he is a cutie though! cant wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

he is so adorable!!!!

Holly said...

Congratulations on becoming an Auntie Erin! He is so cute and I love his name! I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Josie said...

I was so thrilled to hear the news. I understand how you feel. There are so many little one's that are special to me but my niece melts my heart. There is something about holding a baby that may grow up to be like you you in some way that is amazing. Enjoy every minute...but that being said...it actually only gets better!