Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dublin Forecast

The Dublin forecast! This morning I put my running shoes on to run my old route and the second I went outside it started to pour rain...lovely! I always find it so funny looking at the Ireland forecast because the weather man and lady must just sit in their office and laugh while coming up with new ways to say cloudy & raining. "Showers, rain, sprinkles, mist, downpour, storm..."

Wednesday: INTERMITTENT CLOUDS 3-7°C (raining now though)
Thursday: PARTLY SUNNY WITH SHOWERS 5-9°C
Friday: SHOWERS 5-10°C
Saturday: RAIN 6-11°C
Sunday: INTERMITTENT CLOUDS 5-9°C

Tonight heading to my favourite restaurant on Grafton: Cafe Bar Deli...anyone who came to visit me way back when has definitely eaten there. The place has the most amazing salads, flat bread and pizzas!..also great atmosphere as it's right in town! Ok time to venture outside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin..who is crescenet????? anywho TO is not much better cold and I don't think I have seen the sun...but hey Florida on Sunday....mixed feelings...don't want to leave little Mitchell!!! Gave him a full bath tonight...and his umbilical cord came off!!!! He is sooooo cute...went to Tasha's today with Jodie....babies everywhere!!!!