Thursday, May 8, 2008

Count down is ending

Your race information:
Name: Erin Bryce
Your bib number: 205
Your event: Marathon

Tonight was our last official running room group run! ... I also got the email tonight that provides my bib number! Ah! So it looks like #205 is going to be my lucky numero on Sunday...here's hoping!

It seems for the last several months the weekend of May 11th (this weekend) was the D-day for several major events. End of school (2nd semester), my first marathon and Heather is due to deliver her baby!! I'm not really sure what I am going to do with myself once this weekend is over. I loved going to school with my classmates everyday and sharing with each other our trials and tribulations (especially with Katie, Nicole and Paul), and I also loved running with my dynamic group...it's just so sad it will be over for the summer by monday. sigh! I am however, ready for Heather to have a new babe in her arms. Heather you are going to be a fantastic mother and I can't wait to be there for you in your new adventures! xo
night night
ps. I'm kind of getting bored with the Meredith and McDreamy sauga...just get together already...he loves you, you love him....it's meant to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck tomorrow Erin - have an awesome run and know that Ill be thinking about you and cheering you on!
xo
elecia