Saturday, May 3, 2008

Under the weather

For the past few days I have been one of the unlucky ones and have been feeling crummy! I blame myself for pushing it a little too much and over exhausting myself...but none the less it's so terrible being sick...ESPECIALLY a week (7 days and counting) before the marathon. Living on 5 hours a sleep a night, cramming homework, school and work as well as training for a marathon can cause havoc to the immune system...but also the weather has played a huge part. Where did spring go? So I am trying desperately to get better! Vit C-B tablets, tons of water, Ginger and lemon in hot water, and lots of sleep (well kind of...but i am making a huge effort), and yesterday I finally bought Tylenol Cold tablets to help kick the symptoms! Here's to trying. Anywho so because I am sick I haven't been able to run (it's killing me!!), but thank god for Oprah who has stepped up her game these past 2 days, and had the cast of SATC on her show. I thought was great! Can't wait until the movie....also please note that every single lady on O's couch had red soled shoes. Yes please. I have it pvr'd for anyone who missed it. Oprah also did an interview with Tom Cruise at his house in Telluride. Let me tell you that is some house! I was fortunate to have gone to Telluride in high school, and thought it was a surreal and fantastic place! Would love to go back. Of course now that Oprah has touched Tom with her magical wand, he will be back on the scene better than ever!...and to be honest I couldn't be happier. Sure he has done some "interesting" things over the past few years, but he is super talented and I can't wait to see what movie he comes out with next!

1 comment:

little h. said...

keep that pvr for me! i havent seen it yet! sigh...red soles....someday....