Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My fashion vote

Over the weekend, Fashion and Hollywood superstars turned the red carpet at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art into a galaxy of glamour for the Costume Institute’s gala opening of the 2008 exhibition, “Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy.” Though I totally love scoping out the digs on the superstars at events such as these, I would have to say I was a little disappointed by the ensemble of outfits the attendees chose to wear. Even Rachel Bilson who always has something unique to wear looked very simple and drab. However, when stumbling across this picture of Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson, I couldn't help but smile...I think they look great! Diane definitely is a style guru and through the years always comes out looking cute, sophisticated and sassy! (cute shoes) Fair play to them.
ps. Dancing with the Starts was excellent tonight...my fav was seeing the top 10 performers from the 5 seasons and of course listening to Rascal Flatts belt out tunes.
pps. Done the 'written' portion of 2nd semester, where does time go?

No comments: