Thursday, July 24, 2008

This 'n that

In the last 24 hours a few momentous events/moments occurred that of course I wanted to share....
1. Yesterday Angela and Jason welcomed into the world their adorable baby girl: Irene Rose Santos. I can only imagine in a couple years Estelle and Irene becoming the 'it' girls of Oakville ;) Welcome baby Irene...I am so excited to have another girl to add to our circle.
2. Yesterday I officially signed up for the Toronto Marathon (yes I know crazy), but it is somewhat of an addiction, and I have pulled Katie in with me! We have been training for a couple weeks now, and though the humidity and heat has disappeared a touch, summer running is proving to be somewhat of a challenge! ...but here we go, on Sunday October 19th Box and I will be hitting the streets of the T.dot!
3. Drum roll please....yesterday as Heather and I were getting ready to go to the hospital we decided to meet at Sherway...and a bunch of stuff went down. I got a sick Hobo Carly Coach bag (compliments of my parents for my bday and crazy hook ups by Heather), annnnd Heather joined a club I hope to one day be a part of and purchased her first fabulous red soled shoes - Louboutin's (Heather and Holly give me 3-5 years and I will be there to represent!)
4. Andrew and I are officially on the board...after subscribing to lotto 649 tickets in February we have finally hit some good luck and recieved our first winnings - we won $10 ... oh yeah! It can only go up right? You gotta' believe...
4. And finally today marked the day when I got to say to Andrew before he went to bed..."SEE YOU TOMORROW!"

No comments: