Thursday, February 19, 2009

shadow

For the past 10 days I have had a cute little shadow- Bernice Rice-Swing, and today I have to give her back to her mom. sniff sniff. I have always thought I wanted a dog, but these past few days have really made me want one even more, especially one so well trained and on her best behaviour at all times (well minus a few minor details..oops). Though some mornings my bed was calling my name and I was too comfy to suit up and go for a walk, it was on those morning walks (and lunch and dinner walks) that I appreciated my little shadows company and totally embraced the first hour of the day while most were hitting the snooze button. It's also nice to socialize with other dog owners hitting the streets. Bernice is definitely a fan fav! This weekend she was also a little warrior and travelled up north to celebrate a Bryce family weekend...and it seemed she was in her element as we were racing up and down the icy lake! I will definitely miss my little friend! (I have also never said cute so many times...other than of course in Mitchell's presence) Heather if you ever need another sitter, I am your girl :) xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too had a great weekend up in Muskoka...and little Bernice....such a cutie...She too did have a fantastic weekend and is totally in love with Erin....and vise versa.
Mom xo

little h. said...

bernice had a fab time, in fact i think she's depressed cause i only took her on ONE walk today! she had a great vacay with you guys!