Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Style of the week

Well this week I have a wee bit of time on my hands...supply jobs are not as steady this week as it was last...so in my between time I have been checking out some sites...and have been seeing some of my style icons hitting the red carpets. My fav, Sienna Miller, showed off her quirky style in a gold-belted feathery Matthew Williamson frock with a fur-topped Louis Vuitton tuxedo blazer for the Elle Style Awards, where she picked up the style icon honor (right on!). Gwyneth Paltrow, also a fan fav of mine, went to the 14th Annual Saks Fifth Avenue Unforgettable Evening event for cancer research. Though she received mixed reviews about her attire, I thought it looked elegant on her, and she topped it off with killer shoes. Oh to have an unlimited budget...one day?!

No comments: