Thursday, February 25, 2010

i'm just saying

Congratulations to the Women's Canadian hockey team who scored an Olympic gold medal this evening beating out our friendly US neighbours! May I also just put this out there....Women are clearly the pants in this Olympic relationship. Of the 16 Canadian medals won thus far, 13 have been won by a female. 6/8 Gold, 5/6 Silver, and dum da da dum 2/2 Bronze medals! Holla! Reminds me of one of my fav Nike commercials from way back when...."what ever you can do I can do better..." ;)
ps. Went to yoga after teaching today.... you all might have to get ready as I was introduced to a new book, "Meditations from the Mat" that I of course will be sharing some daily excerpts from....so stay tuned! Namaste and good night! Go Canada Go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Ladies Go!!!!! Thanks for the re cap Erin Lets hope the Men are as good at hockey as our ladies...Sure do love the singing of our Anthem...Tears in my eyes as they belt out our song...
mom xo

Anonymous said...

Will be looking forward to your daily excerpts Erin!!! Just watching the men play hockey just now and lets hope they make it to the finals or they will never liveit down.

Anonymous said...

By the way the second comment is from me - Auntie Gwyn (forgot to sign it lol)