Sunday, February 21, 2010

runners - yeah we're different

This morning with my group we tackled a 31.5 km run...thank god this time around it was a flatter run and I didn't feel as if i was running up ski hills. Ran ourselves from Oakville, to PC, to LP back home. I always love running through my old neighbourhood...good times! what a great place to grow up. Well I was a late joiner (grade 7), but non the less. Anywho 2 friends I was running with were talking about the below photos, and I thought I would check them out online. They kill me...too funny! Those of you who run, I'm sure you can relate to some shots, or all...and those of you who don't...yes we are strange! But there is nothing like the runners high! As I say it's a love hate relationship...best part is getting out Sunday morning and experiencing the quietness and only see runners on the road...also such an amazing feeling to say done and done...however, I do miss my Saturday nights out on the town. After April 19th I am letting 'er loose!
ps. Rooms are booked in Boston! We are staying at the Waterside Westin! So for any of you who still want to join I would love to have you there! xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad and I are booked!!!! Boston here we come!!!! xoxo Mom