Thursday, February 18, 2010

a perfect view

I find I am constantly wondering through different strangers (or friends of friends of friends) blogs looking for pictures, for inspirational thoughts, stories I can relate to or just to see what someone else has to say. It's crazy to think how alike you feel you are with someone you don't even know! I've come across some favourite blogs of people I am sure if we finally met we would be instant best friends?!? who knows! I came across this picture on Things She Loves and instantly it made me smile. Growing up my child hood dream was to own a vintage vw bug...and because of realities it never ended up happening, but I always said to myself one day!...but I think it's because this is the view I needed....or maybe always imagined myself to have on a daily basis....and the fact that there is a starbucks in the drivers cup holder...well it had me at hello ;) It's a strange feeling to relive a memory through a photo and to ask yourself why you let it go. A picture's worth a thousand words.
ps. Check out page 74 of this months Maxim magazine - Team Facial: Kevin and Dave are front and centre watching the Beer Pong tournie they were part of in Vegas over new years.
pps. my life doesn't revolve around starbucks...i promise. ha!
ppps. Happy 30th Birthday to Chris and Jen! Wish I could have been there to celebrate! Miss you both lots and lots and lots! When are you coming home?!? xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice 70's orange VW bus photo...wouldn't it be nice to own one of those!!

E. Bryce said...

ha! thought about you when I stumbled across this photo...was going to send it over, but thought to post it instead! hope ur bus is still running strong (assuming this is Brema...if not hi Sarah!)