Thursday, February 4, 2010

Product Endorsement #6

So over the Christmas holidays I scored myself a sweet pair of running head phones. Every winter season I struggle to keep my ipod headphones in my ears, as I guess in the summer the heat keeps them nice and snug. This winter knowing I was going to be in training mode yet again, I knew I had to do something about finding a great pair. Over the years of pre-ipod days, I tried them all, even the ones with a full out radio in the ears..antennae and all. eesh! I can't imagine running around like that now a days. ha! oh man I am aging myself. Anywho I have also tried all running headphones that so called wrap around your ears...but they always seemed to fail me in some way or another. Soooo drum roll please, while Chris and I were both at the Nike store in FLA, a white light shone on the Nike Vapors and I knew these might just be the best earphones yet....and dum da da dum....they are!! I love them! Doesn't even feel as if you are wearing anything as you pound a way at the pavement! Soo for all of youze out there who are looking for a new set check out: Nike Vapors $30 price point...but well worth it!
ps. going to Collingwood tomorrow to spend the weekend at the Cranberry Resorts and skiing at the Peaks! holla

No comments: