Sunday, December 10, 2006

Holiday



I love when it's Sunday night, and you feel as if Friday (work) felt so long ago...as if the weekend was longer than 2 days. However, then you realize that it's Sunday night and the alarm clock will be ringing Monday morning before you know it.

This weekend was a busy weekend, as they are all getting to be around this time of year. Friday I think I did as much as one can do in day. Started off at work, of course, and then I rushed home where I had a hair apt with Renee at Venere...and let me tell you, she was recommended by Heather, and I love her! I'm one of those people were I detest having someone blow dry my hair as they usually either make it stick straight or kind of all over the place and puffy...but Renee does it perfectly! She added some beautiful curls in my hair! Why can't i have hair like that everyday? Anywho the day then continued on and I rushed to my parents Christmas work party (with my bouncing curls) and had a nice dinner at Johnathon's...were my date Josie met up to join us. Josie and I then headed to the movies to see Holiday. It was a very cute movie! I do recommend it...however...please stop reading if you haven't seen the movie! I didn't enjoy the ending. I think it's because I could relate to Cameron Diaz and Jude Laws story (being in a relationship with someone who lives in another country) ... they fell so in love with each other...but the audience never found out who and where the couple would live and how they would work it out...come on, i need to know these details! I then went home where I found a couple party animals blaring music as if Elton John himself was playing a concert in our house. At least I know my parents aren't afraid to let loose. Hehe!

Saturday I went to hot yoga...it was a great class! I felt very tuned in...maybe I am moving to the next level in my practice ? Saturday night Amie had people over, and it was nice to catch up with people, and especially not have to trek it into Toronto!

Sorry for rambling about my weekend...but hey why not share the details? Today I went to Sherway with my mom where she bought me some new boots...Christmas pressy...and I love them!! I will try and take a picture and post them...I am a proud owner! We then had a Christmas gathering at my parents place where all the neighbours came over...sometimes its so interesting speaking to people you've never really met...sometimes. I then capped the night off watching Amazing Race. The male models won! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show. I would think that might just be the best experience one could have...travelling the world while challenging yourself and working as a team! It shows real personality! Andy and I would definitely win..of course :)

Ps. When did everyone become so grown up?

Pps. Not a Christmas song...but favourite song today "I call it love" Lionel Richie - I know I am turning 40 tomorrow

No comments: