Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Secret Santa

Yesterday was defiantly a day for Christmas celebrations! I had 2 secret Santa exchanges! First at work, where 10 or so of us opened gifts and ate fajitas! I got a bottle of rum and egg nogg...hmm interesting choice I guess...it was a boy who bought for me. None the less it was fun opening gifts and sharing in the excitement of the holidays. Then in the evening it was over to Heather's where the Sheridan girls all met up for some yummy dinner and amazing desserts. It's always so much fun meeting up, we always have soo much to talk about....and Josie you are right 2007 is going to be an amazing year...maybe even a year where J&D and E&C will get married and H&L and A&J will have kids...hmmm!! I think that is a grrreat plan! As for the secret Santa portion of the night...Erin had me and I got some great gifts!! I love how we are all getting to know each other so much better that we know exactly what to get each other! Any who I am off to do some work. 1.5 more days until the holidays!
ps. Great minds think a like, as Jen & Kim were getting manicures and pedicures yesterday I was heading to the same place! My nails are all nice and pretty for when i go away.
ppss. Merry Christmas!!

No comments: