Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Injured!

Out of all the years I have had my drivers license I have never had a problem with having to worry about maintenance of a car....however when the time came that I decided to buy my own car and be the 'parent' to my new wheels...I find a massive screw nailed into my tire!! Whaa! Now I have to go to Canadian Tire and ask Dr. Fix it to patch up the injury :(
Christmas song of the day: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer - Saw a reindeer on Ellen!! Made me think of the song. Radio stations need to step up the playing of Christmas songs...I am constantly searching through all the channels to find some christmas'y music. Might have to buy the new Sarah McLaughlin Christmas Cd.

ps. Today I had a "such a small world" experience, it is so true that everyone in the world is connected by 6 degrees.
pps. flowers from andy...r.i.p pretty flowers...all i have is a picture..hint hint!

No comments: