Sunday, December 3, 2006

....it's about time

So how should I start and what should I say?
I guess I should share my reasons for starting a blog.
Growing up I always carried with me journals and "nothing books", it was a way for me to write down and express my feelings and thoughts, but also to be a little creative. In the last few years I grew out out of this daily routine, or maybe just became a little lazy...but I feel at this time in my life I ready to begin again... from this day forward I will begin to share tid bits about this n' that.
xo erin
ps. Please be patient while I try and figure out the ways of a blog...
pps. I also need to give honerable mentions to Heather...as I am a daily visitor of her two pennies and always look forward to when she has a new posting :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

yay erin! you will love to blog... and for the record, heather may have the best blog these days but lets not forget i was the first to start one! he he.

little h. said...

its true - props to angela for being the instigator of the phenonmenon in our little circle! yay for us!