Monday, March 8, 2010

and the golden dress goes to...

Last night I got to see the tail end of the Oscars. I have the show pvr'ed so will do a quick run through soon of the who got who and who wore what! However, I did manage to see a couple gorgeous dresses that I loved loved loved! Above are my top 3!
ps. Ran the chilly half marathon...though not a pb, I still completed it and as always crossing that finish line makes me always come back for more. Thank you to the supporters and the runners who made it all worth while! Tonight is my night off! The couch is calling my name.
pps. 5 more sleeps until florida! Time to turn this albino skin around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

disagree!!! #1 Sandra Bulloch #2 Sara Jessica Parker #3 The purple dress without the purple poofs at the bottom!
Mom xo