Monday, March 15, 2010

here in paradise

Finally we have made it here! Took us exactly 24 hours to set foot in the Ft. Meyers airport (12 hours in Pearson and another 12 hours of sleeping on Newark benches and flying), but we are here (Jodie, Mitchell and I)...of course we are luggage-less...yess that's right, we arrived yesterday at noon and our bags were no where to be found AND of course we are still waiting (another 24 hours later)! Thank goodness my mom is the same size as us and has great taste....and of course I much prefer her Sisley cream and top notch makeup (so maybe this is a good thing) over mine...but I am craving my staple summer clothes, bathing suit and running shoes! Oh well c'est la vie...especially for me - I seem to always have the nightmare travelling stories...it's actually becoming a running joke :(
Anywho so happy to be back in Florida, I would do it all over again if it meant i could be here more often...I am meant to live in warm climates...I feel more like myself.
To all the teachers out there hope you're having a great March break so far! Much deserved! Off to be out in the sun!

No comments: