Tuesday, March 2, 2010

tid bits

1. So today is a good day! I kind of have to keep my great news under wraps but will talk about it soon! It's in regards to my teaching career. yay! exhale, breath, scream with joy....so exciting! Things happen to those who are patient! sigh!
2. Ok so though I have an extra spring in my step I have to wait until 7 to go for a run...so have called and msged those I wanted to...now blog time! Does it not feel as if the Olympics happened in the blink of an eye? I feel like I do when Christmas is over...such lead up, great parties, festivities and then boom you wake up Boxing day and it's like it never happened. Congratulations to Canada who definitely showed up this year and brought in record amount of gold medals for any winter Olympics...so impressed! What a crazy hockey game that was! Canada has brought back our title of a country of great hockey players! On a side note: I loved the story and the coverage of the 2 speed skaters who are dating, and how excited they were for each other when they both won gold! I loved when they jumped up onto the rink boards and hugged and kissed. Yes I am a hopeless romantic! Anywho what a great past 2 weeks it has been watching all the different sports and cleaning up! Go Canada Go.
3. Bachlorette: I can't believe I watched the entire 3 hours last night. oh my gosh! Such an annoying ending! Jake is a 'blissful' dork...what guy in this day and age says blissful. dork! Also dork for choosing Vienna, though Tenley is too good for him...well at least her gorgeous dress at the ring part was too good for him. One of my many pet peeves about the show is that they keep praising Jake for the amazing dates he takes them on, the size of the ring he chose, and anything else that requires the show to do all the work and him to sit back and relax! And yes I bash the show every time it comes on, but I am first to put up my feet, have a glass of wine and dish with friends. argh! Glad Ali is the next one up.
4. Roll up the Rimmm now at Timmy's
5. Chilly half marathon this weekend....and then Florida the following...holla!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Erin!!
Can't wait to hear about your big news!! Sounds pretty exciting :)

I too found Jake super dorky! I didn't like him as a bachelor - he was so awkward and cheesy!! Vienna - Arggg! Don't get me started! It was so irritating how she always said "this is the life I want, that I have dreamed of..." To your point, of course it is, ABC is dishing out thousands for your dates, vacations and jewellery!!!

What do you think of their clothing and dresses? Provided to them?? I can't imagine one would have so many 'rose ceremony' dresses!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Big News Career Wise!!!! Erin you should be the next Bachelorette!!! Get the details as to how to apply
momxo

E. Bryce said...

would never ever ever apply to the Bachelorette! but thank you for the congrats! Very exciting day!! Holly will send you an email!! xo

little h. said...

heheheh i know i know!!!! yay for erin today!