Friday, March 19, 2010

Dr. Suess cares

Every year since I heard Vera Wang had started her simply Vera line at Kohls I keep meaning to go in and check it out...but never quite make it in. I then just recently found out that Lauren Conrad now also has an affordable line also at Kohls...so I thought alright this is the year. So us Bryce gals and Mitchell made our way to what we thought was going to be the next store on our list to visit...and we were da da da dum...very disappointed! Think Walmart meets Kmart...I'm just saying. Vera and LC could have done much better...why not Target? Oh well from our visit we did walk out with 4 fabulous Dr. Seuss hard cover books and stuffed animals to match all for $5 each. So for all you teachers, moms, dads, grandparents, friends, etc, I do recommend hitting up Kohls to take advantage of donating to Kohls Cares (however the display is at the cash register so you don't even need to walk through the store). Alright beach day (our first one)
ps. 1 MORE MONTH UNTIL THE BOSTON MARATHON! oh mon dieu!
pps. Happy 25th Birthday Kevin! (birthday on St. Patty's day...of course! ha!)

No comments: