Sunday, March 21, 2010

Liberty of London

Liberty of London at Target
Well back from reality...and of course a little mesmerized by how quickly a week can go by! I love being in Florida...it sure is the life! As Jodie, Mitchell and I were arriving home we couldn't help but do the ol 'why do we live here again'?!? C'est la vie! Anywho a very nice week away...when can I go again?
Sooo while I was visiting the 365 fashion rehab website...that is supose to steer one clear of shopping...I found and find, they seem to do the opposite! Everytime I see something that is their "lust have" of the week, I am always like...oooh ya I like that too! Exhibit A: Liberty of London. Never even heard of that company (not sure if that's shocking), but when I saw that the girls were agonizing over not being able to go to Target to get an item or two, I was like, well I am in the States for the week, and am close to 1 of 3 Targets (yes I have them mapped)....and have fallen off the "I won't shop till Boston" (kind of)...so us gals made our way to Tar-get to check out the latest fashion label creating affordable digs for us poor folk. Annnd of course I seemed to find a couple must haves - cute plates, and a fruit/treat displayer! Would have purchased a tea pot and some bowls, but they were breakable, so no can do. Alright back to being shop-free until Boston ;) but those that are going cross border make a stop by and get a flowery gem!

No comments: