Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Frozen Tower

Meredith Grey: At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. Its like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And its not so important to have a happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away.
Tonight I headed to Ashtanga and had an amazing class, with my favourite instructor Becky!...I was super focused tonight, even though I have been waking in the 6's every morning this week and am exhausted...but none the less it was such an inspiring class, and I used every muscle in my body to it's fullest....I am going off track...so I went to Yoga tonight, and my instructor was talking about the CN tower and how ice has been slipping off the tower and falling to the streets below...oh my gosh how scary is that?? So I decided to get caught up on things and it's all true. As we speak there is a slab of ice camping out on the CN tower and authorities are trying to figure out what to do....hmm what to do? Grab an extra large hair dryer and start thawing it off....ok ok that's a blonde answer...Maybe wrap the tower with some sort of mesh and hope it catches the ice as it falls...actually now that I mention it; that's a great idea! Somebody get on that!
ps. This week I might try some new templates for blogs...I don't really think the colours suit me...
pps. I always considered myself team aniston...but this picture has allowed me to see both sides

2 comments:

little h. said...

heeeyyyyy...nice work on the background!

Anonymous said...

I love the quote at the beginning of the blog. I think it is very important to be happy now. Things don't always work out the way you dream, or even the way you plan. Sometimes you even think you are happy where you are in life, and someone "takes your breath away", and makes you re-think everything.

As for being in the Aniston camp, I was too. I loved her for the longest time. But then someone else came and took MY breath away. I now realize what Brad and Angelina were going through!

Thanks for the blogs, I love reading them.