Thursday, March 1, 2007

February is so over, it's all about March!

There is something calming to me about snowstorms, and I think it's because it's the one time when it stops all of our regular routines and makes us all slow down and unite as one. Right now I'm sure everyone has put their comfies on, turned on their fire, put their feet up and are relaxing to some peaceful music...or at least that's what I am doing (except Zarine...who I just spoke to and is still driving home....oh dear) ...I think I might even pour myself a glass of red wine. Even though I complain a lot these days about hating Winter, it is these days that I do appreciate the power of nature.
So my magazine obsession continues...I subscribed to Elle Canada and today both the March and April magazine came. When ever I am approaching my house I can see the mail box before I turn to go to where the garage is; and I can see whether or not a magazine is poking out of the mailbox....today it was a nice surprise!
Well not too much else to say! Grey's Anatomy is tonight! I didn't see last weeks, but I am sure I will figure out whats going on. Also Josie has now joined us bloggers and has started her "A Mile a Minute"...welcome! (I was betting on 2 more weeks until an entry, but she came through he he!) . One more thing, Vicky tagged me in the photo above on facebook...too funny a picture. It was Dave's new years party at his farm 2 years ago, and I am still trying to recover!
Ps. (last comment I promise) Today Miss Bryce and Miss Ruttonsha made our TV debut's: we're so cool!
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

No comments: