Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ride

I left my camera at Jodie's place over the weekend...so she lent me hers until I visit her place again to pick mine up. Any who on her camera were some pictures of the summer; golfing pics, cottage pics, and my favourite: our pictures from our intense tour or muskoka bike ride!! I can't wait until it warms up outside to get on my bike again and go to places most people aren't fortunate enough to experience. It's the best feeling in the world riding along a long country road with nothing but you and your bike (of course with other riders) and challenging yourself to the fullest for 2+ hours!! The views and landscapes I have seen have been amazing! For all of you who are looking for a new challenge for the summer purchase yourself a road bike and come out for a ride!
ps. Grey's is a repeat...not cool!
pps. (jos) As Oprah always says, when you are going through something upsetting you have to think of the purpose of it (will explain later...I just thought it was suiting for today)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argus Cycle Tour, CT,SA...2008/2009?? xx

Anonymous said...

Just got caught up on your blogging. I've been trying to actually get work done lately and not be distracted by facebook and the many blog I read. I just love reading yours because it seems you and I have quite a bit in common... our obsessions with Grey's, Carrie and Sex, Magazines, Clothes, Yoga.. the list goes on. I always look forward to your posts! Your Carrie post was from my favourite episode of all time, when Big leave NYC... love it (and I run on the treadmill to it too!).