Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patty's


With all the parties going on last night, Jodie and I decided to take a trip to London to spend the night with Kevin and his friends to celebrate his birthday and St. Patty's day. We kind of missed the boat a bit, now remembering that Westerner's start drinking early in the day, and we arrived at 9. None the less we had a great night; lots of laughs and smiles (and of course pics) ha! Happy Birthday Kevin! It's great to have family! It was also such a blast from the past; London is such a great place to go to for school.... Jodie and I were trying to remember when we graduated from UWO, and it was 5 years ago for me and 7 for Jodie...oh my gosh!! where has the time gone! It's true what they say, life goes so fast!
So today I am having a relaxing Sunday, or should I say lazy Sunday; it's already 4:30 and I feel I still have lots to do. So I am going to shut off my computer and go for a run or something. I did just learn how to make edamame's and let me tell you they taste the exact same as they would at a Japanese restaurant...yum!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming wow what a ride!!!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I get so excited when I open your blog and I see a new picture...can't wait to read what you have to say and what comes next...even love your quotes...perhaps you should go into journalism!!!!(mean it) your good!!!! I'm proud to have kids that get it!!! Family First!!!!
Love you Darlin!!!!!
Wish I could be there to see Andy this week!!! Next time!!!
Remember the vacum!!!

Anonymous said...

Daddy says:

What a gorgeous trio!!!!!

I know where you get your looks!!
Bet you thought I was going to say from me, but I wasn't!! From your Mom!!!!! At first I was thinking me, but I thought better of that comment.
Anyhow, looks like a great birthday and St. Patrick's Day and must have been fun.

Love all three of you.

Dad

E. Bryce said...

My parents are my #1 fans :)