Saturday, March 3, 2007

Sisters

So last night I headed out to a "The Society" event called "The Hunter & The Hunted". Turned out to be a really fun night. The event was held at Shane Corson's new restaurant in the Distillery. I don't think I have ever been to that area of Toronto, and I thought it was beautiful. I loved the cobble stones and the little village of restaurants. I will definatley want to go back there for a nice romantic dinner sometime ?!?Any who I won't go into too much detail about the night, but let me just tell you our pre-drinks that Erin created for us started the long slippery night ahead...oh man! HA! I also decided to take my camera for the night, and took a couple snap shots. This is one of Jodie and I (looks like I am about to strangle her). As I was looking through the pictures I took I was thinking how much fun we had, and thought I would find a quote about sisters (i know super cheese)....but I came across the following one, and when I read the last line of the poem I started laughing to myself (yes I am also still very tired...so maybe tomorrow it won't be as funny...but it is now so I will post it)
What is a sister?
She is your mirror shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.

ha ha! just kidding...I thought it was a cute poem...
ps. Today was a day for pampering: Heather, Erin and I went and got a manicure and pedicure...ahh! One of my favourite things to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh so nice, It is nice to have a sister isn't it. I'm so glad that you guys are kind and considerate to each other, respectfull!!!
Look forward every day to your blog!!! Hope to see you soon!